New Podcast Episode – Jo Bradshaw
NEW EPISODE IS NOW LIVE! – https://linktr.ee/adventurepropod
016 Jo Bradshaw on climbing the seven summits and making the leap from the corporate world to a life full of adventure.
Today’s podcast guest is Jo Bradshaw, a worldwide adventurer, expedition leader and public speaker. She’s currently just one peak away from completing the seven summits and has raised thousands of pounds, and awareness for children’s mental health charity, Place2Be.
I hope you enjoy this conversation with Jo as much as I did and if you did, please leave a review and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get the next one. If you’d prefer to watch the interview, you can find it on our Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@adventurepropodcast/
In this episode we discuss:
– Jo’s ‘subtle bus’ and a lesson in marketing
– Taking the leap from a smart suit and shoes to jeans and a pair of walking boots
– What it takes to climb the highest peak on each continent
– Minimal underwear on expedition
– Summiting Kilimanjaro over 34 times
– Dispelling myths about climbing big mountains
– Negative Nelly and Positive Polly and how to banish imposter syndrome
If you’d like to find out more about Jo and get in touch you can do so here:
Here are links to the resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Jo Bradshaw Website – https://www.jobradshaw.co.uk/
- Place2Be Charity – https://www.place2be.org.uk/
- Jo’s Seven Summit Fundraising Page – https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/JoBradshawMighty90
- Dave Cornthwaite Podcast – https://davecornthwaite.com/selfpropelledpodcast
- Al Humphries Podcasts – https://alastairhumphreys.com/podcasts/
- Sarah Williams Podcast – https://www.toughgirlchallenges.com/
- Catie Friend Podcast – https://www.catiefriend.com/podcast
- OS Maps App – https://tidd.ly/31y4aZe
About the Adventure Pro Podcast
The Adventure Pro Podcast is a collection of wide-ranging interviews, stories and inspiration from amazing people that have made adventure their business. It’s where adventure, outdoors and travel professionals come together to learn, share and encourage others to carve their own path in life.
I’ll be interviewing guides, photographers, designers, instructors, content creators, YouTubers, sponsored athletes, film makers, shop owners and many others that have made a career, business or side hustle from the outdoors and adventure. If you or someone you know would like to be featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to get the next one.
If you’d like to support the podcast you can do so here: https://www.patreon.com/adventurepropod
You can also find the podcast here: