Today’s podcast guest is Caz Dawson, founder and owner of SUP Lass Paddle Adventures. She runs Stand Up Paddleboarding adventures all over the UK and is based in North-East Wales.
I hope you enjoy this conversation with Caz as much as I did. If you did enjoy it please click the Like button above. Also please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE above to the channel to get notified of the next one.
In this episode we discuss:
– Combining two passions to create a powerful niche
– Transitioning from one leisure activity to another
– Online booking systems and trying to deal with rapid business growth
– The demands of running a business alongside a full time job
– Food and adventure – the ultimate combination
– The importance of loving what you do and self-belief
– Social media and how audiences change
– Gourmet al fresco food and the mighty Kelly Kettle (https://amzn.to/3oRiCUz)
If you’d like to find out more about Caz and SUPlass Paddle Adventures you can do so here:
About the Adventure Pro Podcast
The Adventure Pro Podcast is a collection of wide-ranging interviews, stories and inspiration from amazing people that have made adventure their business. It’s where adventure, outdoors and travel professionals come together to learn, share and encourage others to carve their own path in life.
I’ll be interviewing guides, photographers, designers, business owners, instructors, content creators, YouTubers, sponsored athletes, film makers, shop owners and many others that have made a career or side hustle from the outdoors and adventure. If you or someone you know would like to be featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to get the next video.
If you’d like to support the podcast you can do so here: https://www.patreon.com/adventurepropod
You can also find the podcast here: