New Podcast – Belinda Kirk
Belinda Kirk on her new book Adventure Revolution, motherhood and adventure-life balance.
Today’s podcast guest is Belinda Kirk. Belinda is an explorer, mother, author and campaigner promoting the benefits of adventure on wellbeing and mental health. Her new book Adventure Revolution explores the benefits of adventure and why we need it now more than ever.
I hope you enjoy this conversation with Belinda as much as I did and if you did, please leave a review and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get the next one.
In this episode we discuss:
– Embracing being feral at a young age
– Work life balance being a mum
– Evolving and learning to say no
– The role of adventure in mental wellbeing
– Adventure Mind, a conference that explores mental wellbeing through adventure
If you’d like to find out more about Belinda and get in touch you can do so here:
Explorer’s Connect: https://www.explorersconnect.com/about-us
Here are links to the resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Adventure Revolution book by Belinda Kirk: https://amzn.to/3YspnM0
- Explorer’s Connect: https://www.explorersconnect.com
- Adventure Mind Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/885810104765790
- Adventure Mind LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/adventure-mind/
- Adventure Mind Conference: https://www.explorersconnect.com/adventure-mind
- The Duke of Edinburgh Award: https://www.dofe.org/
About the Adventure Pro Podcast
The Adventure Pro Podcast is a collection of wide-ranging interviews, stories and inspiration from amazing people that have made adventure their business. It’s where adventure, outdoors and travel professionals come together to learn, share and encourage others to carve their own path in life.
I’ll be interviewing guides, photographers, designers, instructors, content creators, YouTubers, sponsored athletes, film makers, shop owners and many others that have made a career, business or side hustle from the outdoors and adventure. If you or someone you know would like to be featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to get the next one.
If you’d like to support the podcast you can do so here: https://www.patreon.com/adventurepropod
You can also find the podcast here: